Your Niihau & Napali Coast Tour Includes:
- All snorkeling equipment
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Free beverages all day
- Bragging rights
Niihau Island & Napali Coast Tour
We start our amazing Napali boat tour by sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast. Then we zip across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. Upon arrival at Niihau, we select the perfect snorkel spot around Lehua Crater or Niihau.
Our caring crew assists and instructs you in snorkeling. You can float, relax, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world beneath you. Nowhere else in Hawaii offers you such unique underwater formations, and Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves for longer than all the Hawaiian Islands.
Enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch after snorkeling. Choose from a variety of cheeses, deli meats, breads, and veggies to make your sandwich a work of art! Pasta salad and fresh fruits are also included. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, and beer and wine are served after snorkeling. While you are enjoying your meal after a fun Niihau snorkeling adventure, we tell stories about the island, the people, and history of Niihau.
We pride ourselves on fostering memorable and fun ocean adventures for our guests. Your safety is our highest priority; therefore, all tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities depend on weather and ocean conditions. Conditions and weather around Kauai can change suddenly, so our expert captains are constantly analyzing the conditions and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day. If this occurs, you will have the opportunity to go on the altered tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel your tour at no charge if the reason is weather-related. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 808-335-0815 so we can help create the best experience for you and your family!
- Assorted fresh baked pastries and mixed tropical fruit platter
- Beverages include: Hot tea, coffee, water, assorted soft drinks, and island juices
- Assorted fresh baked bread
- Select deli meats and cheeses: Turkey, ham, roast beef, salami, swiss and cheddar
- Condiments & vegetables: lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts, carrots, pickles, pepperoncini, onions, black olives, and cucumber
- Italian-style penne pasta salad with assorted vegetables and homemade pesto
- Vegetable platter: Carrot sticks, celery sticks, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, black olives, cucumber with homemade ranch and hummus dip
- Homemade chocolate chip and ginger molasses cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, wine, water, assorted soft drinks and island juices
For safety, no pregnant women or children under six allowed on this tour.
Note that our Napali Coast and Niihau tours often fill up three to five days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Holo Holo for private group tours of Niihau and the Napali Coast: Contact Us.