Napali Snorkel Sail
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
Napali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls, and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
To top off the experience, your Captain will anchor the boat and you’ll have a chance to do some snorkeling (snorkel location varies depending on the weather conditions the day of your tour).
We provide all the snorkel gear—including floatation—and professional instruction to make sure you have a great time in the water.
- Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Breakfast Pastries
- Scrambled Eggs with Sauteed Veggies & Cheese (Vegetarian/GF)
- Fresh Fruit Salad (Vegan/GF)
- Oatmeal packets available
- Locally Made Bread (GF Option Available)
- Deli Meats (Turkey, Ham, Pastrami, Salami)
- Cheeses (Cheddar, Swiss)
- Sandwich Veggies (Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, Pepperoncini)
- Sauces (Mayo, Mustard, Horseradish Mayo, Sriracha)
- Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
- Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan/GF)
- Coconut Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 6 allowed on this tour.
- Check in at 7:30 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 5 hours
- For safety, no children under 5 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
For safety, no pregnant women or children under five allowed on this tour.
Note that our Napali Coast boat tours often fill up 2-3 weeks in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Leila for private group charter of the South Shore or the Napali Coast: Contact Us.