- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
Watch the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it’s truly gorgeous. Make sure you bring your camera on this spectacular sightseeing tour.
This pure Kauai sightseeing tour is for those of you who want to see the Napali Coast and do some whale watching, but are not interested in snorkeling. Onboard, help yourself to a delicious selection of appetizers and dinner, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, mai tais and champagne at sunset. Tour returns to Port Allen after sunset.
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Hot buffet dinner
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Check in at 2:15 p.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- For safety, no children under 5 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
- Pupu Platter: Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Vegetable platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Margaritas, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
For safety, no pregnant women or children under 5 allowed on this tour.
Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Holo Holo for private group tours of Niihau and the Napali Coast: Contact Us.